Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mommy Mode

My brain has officially switched over to mommy mode (well it really started the moment I found out I was pregnant).  All I think, dream, and want to talk about it baby stuff.  I am afraid of turning into that crazy annoying mom, too bad I think it has already happen.  I really can't wait for my 20 week doctor appointment so we can get a better idea of the babies genders so James and I can really start planning!  Until then, all I can do it wait and look up different baby things on my laptop.  I have totally become addicted to google and googling anything and everything baby.
Another big change coming up for our family is the need for a new car!  James and I started to look and research cars this month.  My lease is up soon on my VW Jetta and we for sure need a car with more room.  I am open to suggestions...PLEASE feel free to drop me a line to let me know your thoughts and opinions on family cars.  I really LOVE hearing from people who have experienced these things personally.
On a frustrating note, I have been really sick for the past 8 days (yes I am counting).  I thought it was just a cold and it would pass but it has not.  I finally broke down and went to the doctor and she told me that I have a sinus infection....YUCK!!!  I have honestly not been this sick in a very long time.  I will be so very happy to have all of my senses back (smell and taste, I miss the most) and also to have my energy back.  Needing to sleep all day does tend to get in the way of important things like going to work and being the best 2nd grade teacher I can be.
Coming Soon: Keep a watch out for a new baby bump picture (my belly has for sure been growing), the genders of the babies and any other baby developments.  Also, once we know the genders of the babies we will be asking for name suggestions.  I have already received a list from one of my precious students.  Her names may be tough to compete with!

No comments: