Wednesday, April 4, 2012
1. Playing miniature golf and getting a hole in 1 despite the big pregnant belly
2. Finding a great little lunch spot with delicious, healthy, fresh food (The vegan roasted peach and butternut squash soup was amazing)
3. Playing/attempting to play mini bowling. James almost got a turkey, he was great!
4. Looking in all the cute shops
5. Relaxing and doing NOTHING
6. People watching
7. Eating our first ever buffalo burger (the babies really liked that one)
8. Renting a golf cart and taking a scenic tour of the beautiful island
9. Renting movies and watching them in our cozy little hotel room
10. Last and best of all spending time with my sweet, handsome, wonderful hubby James
It is crazy to think that this is the last trip James and I will ever take that will be just us. Life is going to change so much in a few short months and I honestly could not be more excited about it!
Posted by Melanie Valencia at 8:52 PM