Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy 7 Months!

With so many firsts yesterday (first trip to Dana Point Harbor, first picture with Santa) I almost forgot to take Piper and Phoebe's 7 month old picture.  James and I can hardly believe our little miracles are already 7 months old.  They bring so much happiness and joy to our lives.  Since it is Christmas time I can't help but think that they are the greatest gifts we have ever received.  Thank you God for our babies!

Piper was ready to smile however, Phoebe wanted to play/eat her sticker instead of smiling for the picture! 

Both girls are growing so fast!  Phoebe is in love with solid foods.  Each new food she tries she gobbles up no problem.  Piper on the other hand takes a little longer and requires some convincing that the food I am giving her in fact is yummy. ;-)

Piper and Phoebe both love to play and play and play.  They are rolling all over the place and I think are getting pretty close to start the crawling phase.  I am excited to see this happened but scared at the same time because that means baby gates everywhere and a TON of baby proofing.  Not sure if James and I are ready for this yet.  I don't think we have a say in it all so we better get ready no matter what!

No comments: