Wednesday, April 17, 2013

11 Months Old Today!

I know this sounds cliche, but time truly has just flown by!  I can hardly believe our 3 pounds miracles are now 11 months old and getting bigger and bigger every single day!


They are both such characters!  Both Piper and Phoebe love to laugh, play, eat, and make lots and lots of funny noises with their mouths.  

Piper's favorite ball
This month they have had fun experimenting with new foods.  Phoebe is a lot more adventurous than sweet Piper.  However, Piper LOVES oranges and Phoebe did not.  I was shocked.  Also, this month the girls have started to play more with one another.  I love listening to them babble back and forth and chase each other through the house.  It brings such joy to my heart!


Both girls are standing, Piper can stand on her own for a very short period of time, but neither are walking yet.  I think I'm ok with that.  I honestly don't know what I am going to do when they both start running/walking in two different directions.  Life is going to get CRAZY!

This month James and I decided it was time to break out the "big girl" seats for the stroller.  We thought we would try it out and see.  Our first trip in the stroller was a walk around the Dana Point Harbor with Grammie and our good friends Charlotte, Simone, and Ethan.


Oh, and I almost forgot swinging.  Both girls LOVE to swing!  Thanks to our good friend Rebecca (who let me in on the twin mommy secret), I now but the girls in one swing.  It is too cute watching them laugh and enjoy the ride together.



Since Phoebe and Piper's first birthday will be here in only a month I have officially started to go into party planning mode.  I'm going to need a lot of helpers to get this party pulled off.  I know I have James on board, anyone else interested...he, he, he! :-)

This is what it is really like to take the girls pictures together!


No comments: