Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Gram/Gigi!



Today would have been my Gram's (or Gigi as we called her for Piper and Phoebe) 95th Birthday.  To honor her memory my mom, sisters, aunts, cousins, and their babies got together to have some yummy Chinese food (Gram's favorite) and some lemon dessert (Gram's other favorite).  It was such a wonderful day filled with lots of love and laughter.  I am truly blessed beyond belief to have such a wonderful group of women in my life.  Piper and Phoebe had a ball and got so many hugs and kisses all day long!  I think they are going to sleep really, really well tonight.

One of the highlights of our day was the fact that Scott (my cousin Melissa's sweet hubby) got all the babies and adults to look at the camera at the same time when he took our picture!  I still don't know how he did it.  I can't even get two babies to look at the camera at the same time.


No comments: