Sunday, October 21, 2012

Trunk or Treat

James and I have been looking forward to Trunk or Treat for a year now.  Last year at this time James and I had just found out we were pregnant.  We were SO excited and could hardly wait to tell everyone our good news!

Mickey and Minnie 2011
(Piper and Phoebe were still growing in Minnie's Tummy)
As soon as we found out we were pregnant James started planning our costumes for this years Trunk or Treat event.  I loved how excited he was to get our growing family all dressed up for this super fun event.  Since we are HUGE USC fans James thought it would be fun if he dressed like a USC football player, me as a USC cheerleader and if we had a boy and a girl the boy would be a football and the girl would be a pom pom.  Well as you all know the boy and girl thing did not work out but I think things it worked out even better because mommy got two pom pom's and everyone knows a cheerleader needs two pom pom's and not just one! :-)

Since I am not a crafty person I enlisted the help of my super talented mom AKA Grammie to make the girls pom pom outfits.  They turned out even better then I could have imagined.  I wonder what Grammie can do next year?!?


I even got my parents in on our costume theme.  They wore their USC gear to be "fans"!


We had a great time this year even though the babies could only make it a short time.  I can hardly wait for next year when we can stay longer and really enjoy our church family and this super fun event!!

2 comments:

The Calagna Family said...

OMyGOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

terenjaxteegan said...

THE BEST FAMILY PICTURE EVER!!!!!!!!