Tuesday, July 17, 2012

2 Months Old

WOW, where has the time gone?!?  I can hardly believe that Phoebe and Piper are 2 months old today. I played the role of crazy mom this morning and got the girls all dressed up and tried to have my own photo shoot.  I am photographically challenged and should not be allowed to use a camera.  I need help!

Here are some of the pictures I took of the babies!  They were good sports for a lot of the time until Phoebe just had enough.  Poor thing was crying, which I think really meant, "Mommy, please STOP!"




Tomorrow morning is Piper and Phoebe's 2 month doctor visit with Dr. Ball.  The girls will receive their very first shots!  I am kinda sad and nervous about it.  Good thing Grammie is coming with us just in case I start crying! :-)

4 comments:

Holly Lombardo said...

They look SO cute! The 2 month shots were a breeze, its the next ones that I bawled my eyes out (4 or 6 can't rem!) that's when they look at you like "what did you just do to me?!?!?!" You will do great and so will the girls!

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Oh my goodness. They look so cute! You did a great job Mama!
I cannot believe they are 2 months already, time is really flying by!

Rebecca Titone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebecca Titone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.