Monday, July 2, 2012

Another BIG Sunday!

This Sunday James and I brought Piper and Phoebe to meet our Rancho Capistrano church family at the 9:00 am service.  Just like last weekend, this weekend we were greeted with a TON of love and support.  We are so very blessed to have such an amazing church family!

After church the girls and I had a nice visit with my Auntie Margie and my Cousin Sarah.  Growing up Sarah and I were just like sisters.  Sometimes we loved each other so very much and other times we were fighting like cats and dogs.  I have so many wonderful memories growing up at Auntie Margie's house, so to me it was very special to introduce both of these ladies to my precious little ones.


During our daily "sister" time Molly (our little 11 year old pug) finally discovered Phoebe and Piper.  Prior to that time Molly really did not even notice the babies were here.  She ignored them and went about her merry little way.  Last night it was so funny to watch Molly look at the girls.  I really don't think she knew what to make of them.  I do have a feeling that they will all become the best of friends once Piper and Phoebe are bigger.







2 comments:

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

So cute! I love Molly looking at them. I can't believe how big they are getting! So cute.

terenjaxteegan said...

Haha! I love the way Molly is looking at them, so curious, so cute.