Sunday, August 5, 2012

Multi-Tasking

So I have always considered myself a multi-tasker, I think all teachers have to be, until now.  After having twins I have turned into a turbo, amazing multi-tasker.  I have gotten so good (if I do say so myself) that I can feed two babies and pump all at the same time.

Phoebe is waiting patiently for me to take the picture so I could feed her too

I love the face Phoebe is making in this picture, too cute!

I love the cute little smile Piper was giving in this picture.

It's amazing to me how much Phoebe and Piper are growing.  Every day they are doing new things.  My most favorite thing that they are doing now is smiling, especially first thing in the morning.  When I am dead tired and wishing I was still in bed their little smiles melt my heart and get me through.  I love my daughters and thank God that he has trusted James and I with these precious little miracles.


No comments: