Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Big Day!

James and I are thrilled to announce that we get to meet our baby girls, Phoebe and Piper this Thursday, May 17th.  My doctors decided that since I will be 34 weeks on Thursday it is a good time to deliver.  The reason we are not waiting longer is to limit the amount of stress on the babies and risk for infection.  Our babies will be making their big debut via scheduled C Section at 11:30am unless the babies have something different in mind (they are girls so you never know).
This past week has been challenging but I would not change a thing.  The outpouring of love, support and prayers James and I have received has gotten us through.  God is wonderful and has been holding us tightly through this all as well.
We will (or I should say James will) be posting pictures as soon as we can of the babies.  Most likely Phoebe and Piper will be spending several weeks in the NICU here at CHOC Mission Viejo.  We have complete faith that God has put us here for a reason and that the staff here will take excellent care of our babies.
Two more days!!!!

6 comments:

Laurie McKinley said...

So excited to see them. We will be praying for you, and for those beautiful daughters. Be strong, be faithful and GET SOME REST....you will need it!!! Looking forward to seeing you both (or the 4 of you soon). God has been in control and will stay in control throughout your entire experience. Be full of Joy

mouthyjenn said...

Wow!!! How exciting I will be sure to keep you all in my prayers and I can not wait to meet the girls love you !!!!!

terenjaxteegan said...

Oh wow! I just became thrilled with excitement and squealed like a little girl. Please keep us posted. Much much much love to you, James, and the mini hot babes. Xoxo.

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Oh wow! So exciting! One more day! I cannot believe it! Congrats to you both. Ask James to post MANY pictures! Love you!

Holly Lombardo said...

woo hoo! 24 hours till you get to meet those little ladies, I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see pics of you all!

Rebecca Titone said...

So excited for you and James. I can't wait to see those beautiful angels. Oh and cecily came home one week after she was born, it would have been 34 weeks; she was supper healthy. David stayed 10 days. I hope that makes you feel a little better, having them early and all.